Cheesecake is one pastry that you can never say no to! With layers of creamy cheese topped on biscuits, Also, Tricolour of cake is made with edible food colors. Try this Independence Day Special cake at your home and relish with family and friends.
Ingredients of Tricolor Cheesecake
Cream Cheese - 800 Grams
Powdered Sugar - 500 Grams
Egg Yolk - 8 Nos
Corn Flour – 15 Grams
Refined Flour - 15 Grams
Fresh Cream - 200 Grams
Vanilla Essence – 1 OR 2 Drops
Cookie Crumbs – 150 Grams
Butter - 75 Grams
How to Make Tricolor Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 130 C. Oil and line the base of a cake tin
2. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin to make it as fine crumbs
3. Melt the butter and add the fine crumb of biscuits, Blend it well. Put this battler into the cake tin and spread in an even layer, then flatten it.
4. Then Bake it in an oven for 10 minutes until it turns a golden color. Once it has done, take it out to cool while you prepare the filling.
5. In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese and sugar until it becomes smoothly consistency, then add the sour cream, vanilla essence and flour together. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat it well between each addition.
6. Pour this cream cheese batter on the biscuit base then bake it in an oven for 45 mins at 130 C. The cheesecake should be set properly with a slight wobble and should still be cream on top with just a slight golden around the edges.
7. Once the cheesecake is baked, then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake to cool, this will prevent from cracking
8. once it cooled, Serve it your love to your Family & Friends.