How to cook spicy capsicum chicken Gravy
This curry is a perfect match for parotta, dosa, chapati. It is very spicy to eat. It looks very colorful even children like this. Come let's read the below ingredients to prepare the dish and impress your family.
- Oil as required
- Capsicum - 1
- Tomato sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Soya sauce-2 tablespoon
- Onion - 1
- Chicken -½ kg
- Chilli powder-1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder- a small pinch
- Salt-as required
- Mustard-1 pinch
- Corn flour - ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Before starting the recipe, wash the chicken 1 or 2 times. Then use turmeric powder to wash the chicken.
- Take the chicken with a bowl. then we have to add some ingredients.
- First, we have to add 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and add 1 tablespoon of chili powder. Marinate the chicken for nearly 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, switch on the flame and heat the pan, add the required amount of oil to fry the chicken(Don't make a deep-fry). Take a medium-fried chicken from the pan. Use another pan to make the curry.
- Heat the pan and add some required oil to fry again. add 1 pinch of mustard then add onion and fry for a few minutes then add the capsicum and ginger garlic paste and saute it
- It smells very nice. Now add chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, and tomato sauce.
- Now add the fried chicken into the pan and mix it well.
- Take a bowl and add some cornflour and water to dissolve it without any lumps
- Add the mixture into the chicken and cook it for 15 minutes
- Now your Yummy spicy capsicum chicken curry is ready to Serve
Eat fried chicken every day, as the angels go sailing by