1. Cubed Beef – 500 gm
2. Coconut oil - 4 tbsp
3. Dried red chilies – 8 Nos
4. Crushed Shallots – 6 – 8 Nos,
5. Crushed or Finely chopped Ginger & Garlic – 2 tsp
6. A few Chopped Curry leaves
7. Crushed black peppercorns – 1/2 tsp
8. Fennel powder or Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp or to taste (optional)
5. Salt – As required
Cook beef pieces with adding a little turmeric powder, 2 – 3 tbsp of pepper powder, water, and salt for 3 – 4 whistles or until done. Then Drain excess water of water. Set aside to cool.
1. Heat the Kadai over medium-high heat with 1.5 – 2 tbsp of coconut oil. Then put the dried red chilies & fry until its browned and then remove to a plate. Then add the beef cubes and fry it for 6 – 7 minutes until it dried and browned. Once beef gets fried, and then keep it aside to cool. Take a small jar of a blender, then Crush the fried dry red chilies and Transfer it to a bowl. Next crush the fried beef in a mixer.
2. Take another Kadai & Heat over on medium-high heat with 1.5 – 2 tbsp of coconut oil. Then Add the crushed shallots, a pinch of salt, crushed ginger, garlic, and curry leaves. Saute until its turn slight golden color. Then add crushed beef, crushed red chilies flakes and cook for 5 – 6 minutes over low heat until slightly crisp. Then add salt as you needed. Finally add the crushed black peppercorns and fennel powder, if using. Cook for a minute and turn off. Serve with hot rice and other side dishes.