Bread Pakoda Recipe
- 4-5 Bread Slices
- 1cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/4th tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
- Water for batter
- Oil for frying
Cut Bread slices into desired shapes as you wanted circle, rectangle, square etc
- In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala and mix it.
- Now by pouring little water at a time make a smooth batter (neither too thick nor too lose)
- Heat oil
- Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till crisp on medium flame yet it turns to golden brown.
- Serve bread pakora hot