Pallipalayam Chicken Fry Recipe
- Chicken (boneless) – 1/2 kg
- Small Onion – 15 nos
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 5-6 cloves
- Dried Red Chilly (broken and remove seeds) – 8-10
- Coconut Bits – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 spring
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 11/2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder for half an hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, crackle mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add red chilies, curry leaves, chopped small onions and garlic. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken and saute it for five mins. Add required water and salt to cook in medium flame.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, coconut and saute on high flame for 2 mins.
- Spicy and Yummy Pallipalayam Chicken Fry recipe is ready, serve it with rice.