Easy Apple Milkshake Recipe
- Apple – as required
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Sugar based on sweetness of Apple
- Chilled Milk – 2 cup
- Peel and chop the apple well. You can use apples with peels as per your tasty needs.
- Add the peeled apple in a blender jar along with ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon powder and sugar as required.
- Add sugar based on the sweetness of the apples used.
- Add ½ cup of chilled milk with the apples and cinnamon powder in blender jar.
- Blend well the ingredients till it smoother.
- Add 1 ½ cups of remaining chilled milk with the mixture above.
- Pour the apple milkshake in glasses with cinnamon powder.
- Add some cubes of ice if needed.
- Serve it with some finely chopped apples in it.